© 2020-23 BizApprise. All rights reserved.
Whether you’re a musician, fan, or just someone looking to make some extra cash, there are plenty of opportunities to turn your passion for music into an income.
From streaming services to online radio stations to voice-over work and more, there are many ways to get paid for listening to music. With a little bit of creativity, you can even make a full-time living from your love of music.
So, let’s learn more about the different ways to earn money by listening to music!
How one can earn money by listening to music?
Just download any of the apps mentioned in this post below and create an account on it, just by filling in basic details.
Your account will go for approval and once it is done you can start listening and reviewing songs.
What to do for better earnings? Listen to a song multiple times and focus on lyrics, and music, and based on it write a detailed review. The more songs you review, the more you earn.
MusicXray is another great website to earn money listening to music. All you need to do is listen to songs sent to you and give feedback on them. You’ll get paid in cash or reward points for each song you review.
How to earn money by listening to music on MusicXray?
1. Sign up for MusicXray and create a profile. You will need to include your music streaming services so they can assess your taste in music.
2. Complete surveys that indicate what type of music you like.
3. Start listening to songs to get paid. You can earn money for each song you listen to, depending on the length and content of the song.
4. Traditionally, you are asked to give an opinion about the songs after listening to them, including things like whether you like the song, what kind of mood it puts you in, or even which lyrics you like.
5. As you continue to listen and rate more songs, your ratings will be used to refine your music taste preferences, allowing you to get paid more for the songs that are the best fit for you.
Slicethepie is a website that provides music fans with the opportunity to make extra money by reviewing unsigned artists and bands. Reviews can take anywhere from two to ten minutes to complete and also offer a rating system to give feedback on different aspects of the music, including lyrics, production value, originality, and overall appeal.
Earnings are awarded based on the quality of reviews written, and the more consistent reviews a user produces, the higher the payouts.
Additionally, Slicethepie offers a referral program that rewards users for referring friends who sign up and review music as well.
3-steps to start earning money from SliceThePie:
1. Create an account: To start earning money by listening to music on SliceThePie, you must first create a free account. This can be done by providing your name and email address.
2. Start reviewing music: After creating an account, you can now start earning money by reviewing music! You will be assigned several songs to listen to and afterward, you will be required to provide a review that includes your opinions on the song, your rating, and other comments about it.
3. Get paid: Once you have completed the reviews, you will be paid within 24 hours of completion. SliceThePie also allows you to cash out your earnings via PAYPAL or direct deposit.
HitPredictor is a unique website that pays you for predicting which songs will become hits. It works by playing you snippets of songs and then asking you to rate them. If your ratings are accurate, you can earn money – as much as $0.25 per song.
How to start earning from HitPredictor?
To earn money on HitPredictor, you need to register for an account and begin listening to music. When you listen to music, you will be asked to rate it and provide feedback. Your ratings and feedback will help shape the decisions of record labels, radio stations, and others in the music industry.
For each song that you listen to and rate, you will receive points that can be converted into cash rewards. You can also earn additional points and rewards by participating in contests and challenges.
4. Givy Radios
GivyRadios is a trending app available on Google PlayStore that allows you to earn money by listening to music on your favorite radio stations. The app has a collection of millions of radio stations to choose from.
How to earn money from Givy Radios?
You must have to create an account on Givy App. Once created choose your favorite interest and start listening to music while working or enjoying free time.
While listening to music, the app will provide you with certain coins that can be redeemed for cash using direct withdrawal methods including PayPal, Amazon Pay, Coinbase, and Binance.
RadioEarn is a new online radio platform that allows users to earn rewards and get paid for listening to their favorite music.
Using the RadioEarn app, users can listen to music streams from their favorite artists, learn about upcoming events and concerts, and earn rewards by sharing the radio stream with friends.
With the RadioEarn platform, users can also discover and share new music from all over the world, join in conversations with other music lovers, and receive exclusive offers from their favorite artists.
How to start earning money from RadioEarn?
What you have to do is to create an account and complete the registration process. Once done, start earning by listening to ads when they play on a radio station. Once you listen to an ad, you will earn points and rewards that you can exchange for cash.
Points can be redeemed for cash in USD through PayPal.
6. Current Rewards (Mode Earn App)
The app is loaded with 100K+ radio stations and online/offline songs and listening to them will offer certain points. Further, these points are eligible for withdrawal into real cash on your favorite brands.
On average, current rewards recommend that you can earn up to USD 600 per year by listening to 20-30 hours per week.
Earning money by listening to music is a great way to make some extra cash. With the advent of streaming services, people can easily access millions of songs from around the world and make money from listening to them.
With the right strategies and techniques, this can be a lucrative form of income for some. So if you’re looking for an easy way to earn money with music, why not give it a try?