© 2020-23 BizApprise. All rights reserved.
Divi’s Lab is undoubtedly one of the top pharma companies in India, Divis Laboratory is a privately owned research and development company specializing in the manufacturing of new pharmaceuticals and medical devices.
Divis Lab’s mission is to make quality medicines affordable to all, with a focus on ensuring access to essential medicines in developing countries and increasing the overall growth of the pharma industry of India.
In this post, you will get to know about Divis Lab Share Price and company profile along with the key details such as products, founder, history, laboratories, and fundamentals.
Divis Laboratories Ltd: Overview
Divis Laboratory was founded by Divi Murali Krishna Prasad in 1990. Divis Lab is headquartered in Hyderabad, India. The company has manufacturing facilities in India, the United States, and Europe. Divis Lab is a publicly traded company and its shares are listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India. Divis Lab has a market capitalization of approximately ₹ 87,268.81 Cr. as of November 2022.
Divi’s Laboratories Limited is a Company limited by shares, incorporated and domiciled in India. The Company is engaged in the manufacture of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs), Intermediates, and Nutraceutical ingredients with a predominance in exports.
In addition to generic business, the Company, through its custom synthesis business, supports innovator pharma companies for their patented products business right from gram scale requirements for clinical trials to launch as well as late life cycle management.
Divis Lab Share Price
Here is Divis Lab Share price from NSE. The LTP as on 18 November 2022 is Rs. 3292.40. Follow the below Divis Lab share Price chart on a Monthly time frame.
Divis Lab Fundamentals
Key Fundamentals of Laboratories:
- MARKET CAP: ₹ 87,771.88 Cr.
- COMPANY VALUE: ₹ 84,968.20 Cr.
- Nifty Pharma Weightage: 10.32
- P/E 29.57
- DIVIDEND YIELD: 0.92 %
- PROMOTER HOLDING: 51.94 %
- SALES GROWTH: 30.61%
- ROE: 28.13 %
- ROCE: 35.09%
Where does it stand among other top pharma companies?
Divi’s Laboratories: Products List
The Company manufactures Generic APIs, Nutraceutical Ingredients and offers Custom Synthesis of APIs to Big Pharma providing a competitive advantage over the entire life cycle of the products.
- Generic APIs
- Custom Synthesis
- Diltiazem HCl
- Dextromethorphan Base
- Dextromethorphan HBr
- Fosphenytoin Sodium
- Naproxen Sodium
- Olmesartan medoxomil
- Phenylephrine HCl
- Proguanil HCl
- Quetiapine Fumarate
- Tamsulosin HCl
- Triprolidine HCl
- Valacyclovir HCl
- Venlafaxine HCl
Divis Lab Awards & Milestones
- 1990: Inception of Divi’s as Divi’s Research Centre(DRC)
- 1995: Setup First Manufacturing facility(Unit-1) near Hyderabad
- 2000: First USFDA Inspection
- 2002: Commenced New Manufacturing Facility (Unit 2) near Vishakhapatnam
- 2003: Divi’s Labs listed on the Indian Stock Exchange
- 2007: Set up Nutraceuticals facility at Unit 2
- 2008: First MFDS(Korea) inspection
- 2010: Established New Research Centre at Hyderabad
- 2011: First EU GMP and Japan PMDA Inspection
- 2012: First TGA Inspection
- 2013: First Slovenian Medicines Agency inspection for Unit-II
- 2014: Divi’s reaches a milestone of 8700 employees
- 2014: First COFEPRIS inspection
- 2015: New corporate office inaugurated at Hyderabad
- 2015: New Pilot block with 160 Reactors and Kilo Lab
- 2016: First Anvisa (Brazil) inspection
- 2017: Divi’s reaches a milestone of 11,000 employees and becomes one of the largest employers in the combined state of Telangana/Andhra Pradesh
- 2017: Reaches the milestone of being one of the top 3 API manufacturers in the world and one of the top API companies in Hyderabad
- 2018: Market capital of $5B Reached
- 2018: 10 new production blocks commissioned
- 2018: Expanded the product portfolio to over 30 products
- 2019: Setting up Manufacturing plant at Kakinada
- 2019: Additional investment of $250M towards the expansion of production blocks in Unit -I and Unit- II
Divi’s Lab: Innovation & R&D
The company’s mission is to provide innovative products and services that improve the quality of life for patients worldwide. Divis Laboratory has developed several new products that are currently in clinical trials, including a treatment for Alzheimer’s disease, a new class of anti-cancer drugs, and a novel medical device for the treatment of heart disease.
In addition to its product development efforts, Divis Laboratory is also actively involved in basic and applied research in the fields of pharmacology, toxicology, and medicinal chemistry. The company’s research scientists are working to identify new therapeutic targets and to develop novel compounds that can be used to treat a variety of human diseases. Divis Laboratory is committed to providing its customers with the highest quality products and services.
The company is ISO 9001:2008 certified, and all of its products are manufactured by Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP). Divis Laboratory is also a member of the European Federation of Pharmaceutical Manufacturers and Associations (EFPIA).
End Words on Divi’s Laboratories Ltd.
Divi’s Laboratories is a leading pharmaceutical company in India that manufactures active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) and finished dosage forms. The company has two manufacturing units, one in Hyderabad and the other in Visakhapatnam.
Divi’s Laboratories is a vertically integrated company with a strong focus on research and development. The company has over 1,200 scientists working in various R&D facilities. Divi’s Laboratories has a strong track record of innovation and has developed over 200 new molecules and process technologies. The company has a large portfolio of IPs, with over 250 patents and 200 pending applications.