© 2020-23 BizApprise. All rights reserved.
Life as Entrepreneur is not as easy as you think. The most common challenge that we face is our need to be on top.
We as entrepreneurs work day and night and face every day challenges just to be different and on top of everything.
We have to look at every department and check out whether everything is going smoothly or not. We check that every project is going well, whether the website is working or not, build networking, and keep in touch with our network.
One thing to look at most is that anybody unofficially not doing anything that may affect reputation and productivity.
And the solution for all these issues is giving a try to Top Tools for Entrepreneurs which will take some burden on you and let you focus on the task that you need to do.
7 Best Tools for Entrepreneurs
We already have written an article on Best Online Resources For Startups And Entrepreneurship and now we are moving from the best resources to the best tools for entrepreneurs and startups.
Zuant is a lead capture platform built for iOS that is configured to accommodate a wide range of lead capture requirements.
It will help you to bring your lead capture into the digital age and find new ways to improve efficiency and cut costs. The reason behind this is that designing and building a custom application can be expensive and time-consuming for you.
Some of the features of Zuant include:
- Integrations – Push your leads to external systems such as Eloqua, Salesforce, or any HTTP endpoint
- Scanning – Able to scan all 1D, 2D, QR codes, and NFC cards
- Works Offline – Designed to work even in offline mode, so no reliance on connectivity
- Live Reporting – Store data on the cloud and prepare a detailed report that can be exported to PDF.
- Fast business card scan – Uses OCR technology to transcribe your business cards for you
The flexibility of the product has enabled us to capture better quality data at our tradeshows and better visibility into our ROI.
Trello is a web-based project management tool that store strategies, plan, task, and lists, and keep track of them to complete your project in a fun, flexible, and rewarding way.
This project management software is best suitable for startup founders who can plan out all their task at a place and coordinate it with the team. He can know whatever to do and at what time he needs to do, so as to achieve his goals.
One can also sync all the tasks to team members by using this platform so he need not remind his team over and over again.
You can also customize available add-ons according to your needs. Integrate as much as the add-on to come up with the additional solution you need.
So, Trello is the perfect project management software that you need that is also free of cost excluding add-ons, and one of the best tools for entrepreneurs.
Proofhub is another project management tool that integrates together your teams, and clients, and all the project communication stays in one place. There’s no need for investing in too many different tools to run your business.
This project management software makes it easy to create plans, collaborate with teams and clients, keep things organized, and deliver projects on time.
Solutions that Proofhub provides:
- Workflows and boards – Simplify the way you manage your tasks by defining their flow, and assigning basic or kanban workflow to them as per your requirement.
- Proofing – Speed up the files and documents review process by clearing what changes are to be made along with feedback sharing.
- Custom Roles – Can create different access for different users according to the responsibilities.
- Multilingual – Available in more than half a dozen languages.
- Reports and Charts – Create the report and get it presented on the chart to get the review of the project.
So, Proofhub is also one of the best tools for entrepreneurs, but customization is fixed and limited when we compare it with Trello.
Calendly is another type of platform under the best tools for entrepreneurs as it helps the entrepreneur to schedule meetings without back-and-forth emails.
It eliminates the old way of conducting meetings, appointments, calls, and demos. It provides you with a single platform to schedule everything there and fix the date on the calendar so no double booking takes place.
So, it works in a very simple way and you need to follow these 3 simple steps to make the best use of it.
- Create simple rules – Let Calendly know about your availability.
- Share your link – Share your Calendly like via any source or embed code on the website.
- Schedule – People will book the appointment for the available schedule and save the date to the calendar.
It can be integrated with Google, Office 365, and Outlook, and checks all calendars for conflicts to avoid double-booking.
inFolow, as the name suggests is an inventory management system designed to manage the inflow and outflow of stock for item-based startups.
It is available in 3 editions:
- Free version – Recommended for startups and small business
- Regular edition – Unlimited numbers of products, separate user logins, and more built-in reports
- Premium edition – Prepared for manufacturers with vast numbers of features including barcode tracking, invoicing, and supports functionality for work orders and bills of materials.
So, if you have or planning to start a startup where inventory inflow and outflow are considered then this software is for you. You can also measure work-in-progress, finished products, and accessories.
6. Convert Plus
This tool for entrepreneurs is for those who want to create their presence online. This is a tool that helps in generating more subscribers & sales conversions using popups, header & footer bars, slide-in forms, sidebar widgets, in-line forms, and social buttons that to all in one plugin.
The placement of call-to-action is also great. You can place a popup or widget anywhere from 15 locations which means all the locations are covered.
How does convert plus work?
- Step 1: Create Campaign – Decide what type of conversion you want and start doing
- Step 2: Select Position – Choose the best display position from the available option
- Step 3: Select Template – From the wide range of layouts and templates choose the best suit
- Step 4: Customize Templates – Design highly effective popups and widget
- Step 5: Set Trigger & Filter – Decide when the popup is to be shown once a new visitor came
Loaded with so many must-have conversion features that can encourage and enhance engagement with your visitors, boost conversion rates, and bring more subscribers into the fold, ConvertPlus is a lead generation powerhouse for sure! So, start using it today if you aren’t already doing so.
Rev is the Artificial Intelligence-based outreach program that identifies patterns and reveals the companies and individuals most likely to buy your products and/or services.
Steps in which Rev performs:
- Surface Match – matches your existing customers with ‘lookalike’ businesses
- Deep Match – prioritizing them based on the similarity with your existing accounts
So, as a result, you can build a list of highly targeted prospects for your sales team to call out on.
Final Verdict on Best Tools for Entrepreneurs
I tried to cover most of the possibilities that a startup and you as an entrepreneur need to grow in different sectors. Every tool is best in its own segment. So, whether the startup is online or offline, product or service all these tools for entrepreneurs will help you out.